London Public Forum
Start: 07 Nov 2009, 12:00 am
Where: South Camden Community School, Charrington Street, NW1 1RG (Kings Cross tube)
London Public Forum, Saturday 7th November
12.00 noon – 6.00 pm,
at South Camden Community School, Charrington St (Kings Cross tube)
Free entry - no need to register!
Round Table Plenaries:
10% cuts by end 2010: the case for emergency action
Green Jobs Now – a million climate jobs by end 2010?
Decarbonising our transport fast – the way ahead
Copenhagen, the deal we need and the deal we’re likely to get
Plus assorted workshops including Biofelwatch / Food not Fuel
Speakers to include Aubrey Meyer (Global Commons Institute), Oliver Tickell (author Kyoto 2), John Stewart (HACAN), Johann Hari (journalist), Jean Lambert MEP (Green Party), Damian Carrington (Head of Environment, the Guardian), Alexis Rowell (Camden Council), Chris Baugh (Public and Commercial Services Union), Tony Juniper (ex Director, Friends of the Earth, Green Party), Dr Stuart Parkinson (Scienists for Global Responsibility).. plus more speakers invited and TBA.
Join us for drinks afterwards at a venue to be announced.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018