Last night after a passionate debate, the London Federation of Green Parties voted to call upon Barking Greens not to stand a candidate in the general election in Barking constituency against Nick Griffin. Several speeches were made both for and against the motion and, Larry O’Hara’s comments on this list were read out by Noel Lynch in his contribution. It was not an easy decision as many contributors stated that they were sympathetic to some arguments made in opposition and, I think the decision made affirms the view that a Labour victory in Barking would be the lesser of two evils.
P.Murry (personal capacity)
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...