A pre-election meeting to highlight local journalism & democracy hosted by the Centre for the Study of Global Media and Democracy, Goldsmiths, University of London & the National Union of Journalists
Wednesday 17 March, 2.00-4.00pm, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House,
Westminster, SW1P 3JA.
Speakers include: Jeremy Dear (General Secretary, NUJ); Steve Hewlett (broadcaster), Professor James Curran, (Director, Goldsmiths Leverhulme Media Research Centre), Natalie Fenton (editor New Media, Old News), Angela Phillips (founder, East London Lines), Professor Stephen Coleman (University of Leeds).
All welcome. Please arrive in good time as there are security checks.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018