We are looking for trade union endorsements for Caroline Lucas and are asking for your help in the process.
We are now possibly only a matter of weeks from the general election and we need to demonstrate that it is Green solidarity with those in struggle, Green concern for workers' rights and our plan for a million green-collar jobs which constitute why there is so much support among trade unionists for the country's first Green MP.
Can you or your trade union activists and reps email a few sentences and a photo to myself and copy in Sven Rufus (copied here)
Also I have set up a facebook group 'Trade Unionists for Caroline Lucas'
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=284203683460 can you ensure you sign up and ask your TU contacts to sign up too.
Bro. Phelim Mac Cafferty
Equalities Officer, GMB Westminter Trade Union & Political Staff
Secretary, GMB Shout!
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals