- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
Friday, 12 August 2011
Riots, Recession and resistance; CoR/BARAC meeting ULU London 11/8/11
Introduction by Romayne Phoenix
Symeon Brown, Tottenham Youth Worker
Clare Solomon (ed Springtime, the new student rebellion)
Andrew Murray (Unite and STW)
Josie Fraser (mother of Demetre Fraser death in custody)
Merlin Emmanuel (Smiley Culture)
Zita Holbourne (PCS and Barac)
James Meadway (chief economist New Economics Foundation (personal capacity))
Lee Jasper (BARAC)
John McDonnell MP
Questions and discussion
Posted by DON'T dis US at 03:27