- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
Tuesday, 21 February 2012
Brent CCC Environmental Writers Meetings; Derek Wall 20 February, Willesden
One of a series of meetings where writers on environmental subjects read from their books and discuss their ideas with the audience. Organised in conjunction with Brent Library Service. On 20/2/2012 the speaker was Derek Wall, author of No-Nonsense Guide to Green Politics and a forthcoming book on the history of the commons.The meeting was chaired by Martin Francis of Brent Green Party.
Derek Wall (part 1)
Derek Wall (part 2)
Derek Wall (part 3)
Derek Wall (part 4)
Posted by DON'T dis US at 14:08