Crucial time for action
TUC SAVE OUR NHS RALLY
Wednesday 7 March 6pm
Central Hall Westminster
The TUC have finally called a rally against the bill under the banner of the All Together for the NHS
In the mean time please support and publicse these actions
Lobby the BMA
Tuesday 07 February 6pm
BMA Tavistock Square, WC1
Leaflet at http://www.facebook.com/events/292530860803596/
Lobby the House of Lords as Lansley's Bill reaches Report Stage
Wednesday 08 February 2.30 - 8.30 pm
Old Palace Yard, Westminster, Opposite the Lords
Leaflet at http://www.facebook.com/events/277566832305621/
Candle lit demonstration and Q&A session
Sunday 05 February 5pm
Enfield Town Market Place,
Health Worker Network Meeting against the Bill
Saturday 4 February 12-4pm
Room 2C, University of London Union, Malet St, WC1
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018