Ealing Council is throwing its full weight behind the campaign to save its local hospital. already leaflets have been printed for distribution to every home in the borough, posters have been produced to advertise the campaign and funds made available to local campaigners to help pay for public meetings etc.
The latest news is: Ealing now preparing 25,000 translations into the ‘top 9’ Ealing languages.
Council’s home delivery of leaflets now being completed, a further run emphasising the March is to be produced, and a campaign edition of Around Ealing.
There will be bus shelter ads and after that bus ads for 6 weeks, up to the close of the Consultation.
What has Brent Council done to support Central Middlesex Hospital where the A & E department - the only one accessible to people living in the poorest wards in the borough with the greatest health needs is under threat of total closure? They have passed a resolution!
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018
Saturday, 18 August 2012
Ealing backs local hopital
Posted by DON'T dis US at 03:47