Our Autumn Conference in Bristol is in Campaign Against Arms Trade month of action against the arms trade on our doorstep
16 universities received a total of over £83m from a combination of government agencies and private companies...
Bristol received £6.5m...http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/news/content/view/full/123038
I recall a fellow-West Midlands CND campaigner in 1977 commenting on a Quaker poster comparing world expenditures on housing, education, the military, etc. He said, "If so much is spent on education -- even though it's a tiny amount compared to what is spent on the military -- it seems to me that the education spending can't be doing all that much good"
Acknowledgemnts to Alan Wheatley
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018