- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
Monday, 17 September 2012
ARCTIC MELTDOWN GP conference Fringe and NOTICE of PUBLIC MEETING Wednesday 26th September
Introduction by Phil Thornhill (Champaign against Climate change)
Introduction to Climate change by Phil Thornhill (part1)
Introduction to Climate change by Phil Thornhill (part2) The science of Arctic Meltdown: a summary by Brian Orr
Questions and Discussion
ARCTIC MELTDOWN - PUBLIC MEETING Public Meeting Wednesday 26th September 7.00 pm at the Indian YMCA, 41 Fitzroy Street, W1T 6AQ (Warren Street tube) With Professor Peter Wadhams, Head of the Polar Oceans Physics Group at Cambridge University and John Vidal (Guardian Environment correspondent) who will just have returned from visiting the Arctic on a Greenpeace vessel... Organised by the Campaign against Climate Change with the Arctic Methane Emergency Group
Posted by DON'T dis US at 07:21