1 "Confronting the Climate Crisis" - a conference organised by the Campaign Against Climate Change Trade Union Group - Saturday, June 8, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM at London Metropolitan University.
2 Fire Brigades Union - MARCH TO SAVE BELSIZE FIRE STATION 25 May 11.30am
more details - http://camdentradescouncil.com/2013/04/30/march-to-save-belsize-fire-station-25-may-11-30am/
3 CAMPAIGN TO DEFEND UNIVERSAL PENSIONER BENEFITS SUCH AS THE BUS PASS AND WINTER FUEL ALLOWANCE
Sign the National Pensioners Convention petition "Hands off universal pensioner benefits" : http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/49599
4 NUT "March for Education" - June 25th
5 March to save Kingsland Fire Station
6 A Ralph Steadman Retrospective at London's Cartoon Museum
Assemble Kingsland Fire Station, corner of Kingsland Road and Downham Rd N1
12 noon Saturday 8 June,
marching to Clerkenwell Fire Station and rally at Spa Field.
Supported by London Region FBU, Islington FBU, Hackney FBU, Islington Trades Council and Hackney Trades Council
1st May - 21st July 2013
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals