the Age UK London Older People's Manifesto for the 2014 Local Elections Consultation Event.
The details are as follows:
Date: Thursday 28th November
Time: 11.00am (10.30am registration)
Venue: Bloomsbury Central Baptist Church, Shaftesbury Avenue, 235 Shaftesbury Ave, London WC2H 8EP
Transport: Nearest Tube Stations - Tottenham Court Road(Central Line, Northern Line) 0.2 miles walk OR Holborn (Central Line, Piccadilly Line) 0.3 miles.
Bus: Number 134 stops right outside the church. Many other buses stop on New Oxford Street/Tottenham Court Road including numbers 7, 8, 10, 25, 55, 73 and 98.
Free lunch is provided. Registration is from 10.30am and the event will start promptly at 11.00am.
Also, as a reminder, this event is for a manifesto covering the 2014 Local Elections and only policy and issues dealt with by local councils will be relevant to the discussion.
Some areas of discussion will be:
Social Care and Health
Learning and Leisure Services
Other Local Council Services
If you would like to discuss one of these issues predominately, please could you reply to me as soon as possible and we will endeavour to meet your request.
The bottom of this email has a link to print or download tickets: YOU CAN IGNORE THIS. I have all of your details and you will NOT need a ticket to gain entry to the event.
I look forward to seeing you on Thursday.
Communications and Campaigns Officer
Age UK London
T: 020 7820 6778
Older People's Manifesto for Local Elections 2014: Consultation
Hosted by Age UK London
Thursday, 28 November 2013 from 11:00 to 14:00 (GMT)
Bloomsbury Central Baptist Church, 235 Shaftesbury Avenue, Gt Lon WC2H 8EP | Directions
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018