Fighting Austerity: Greens' proposed referendum to increase council tax by 4.75%...where do you stand?
Open public debate with speakers invited from: Green Party, Labour Party, GMB & Unison. This is an event for people to find out more about the proposed council tax referendum and have the opportunity to question, debate and listen to a panel of speakers and each other. @ St Michael's Community Centre, St Michael's Place, Brighton, BN1 3FU
Please come along, support and tell others
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
Thursday, 30 January 2014
Brighton PAAA meeting on Council tax referendum
Posted by DON'T dis US at 09:58