Resistance to Austerity fringe meeting at Green Party (England &Wales) spring conference 2014. Introduction from Nigel Rolland, (Tameside GP and Tameside Against Austerity) and Paul Ellis and Ruth (speakers from South Liverpool Against Poverty) and Sheila Coleman (Unite Community NW Region organiser). Questions and discussion
now posted at http://gptublog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/resistance-to-austerity-fringe-meeting.html
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...