- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
Sunday, 23 November 2014
Speaking tour by Robin Hahnel, a radical economist,
We are an advocacy group for Participatory Economics – an alternative economic system based on justice, democracy and ecologically sustainability. We are currently building our new website. In the meantime, we have been helping to organise a speaking tour by Robin Hahnel, a radical economist, activist and co-creator of the Participatory Economics model, who will be visiting the UK in December 2014. Robin Hahnel will be speaking on a range of topics, including dispelling myths about austerity, globalisation and free markets; the roots of the recession; providing a critical perspective on our present system and outlining clear alternatives for the future. Events are free to attend. Please see - further details on our facebook page.
Posted by DON'T dis US at 08:16