London Federation of Green Parties' meeting 28/1/2015: Speakers from the Mexico solidarity campaign http://www.londonmexicosolidarity.org/
London Federation of Green Parties' meeting 28/1/2015: Raoul from the Hunt Saboteurs network The Education Officer of the Hunt Saboteurs talks about Illegal hunting in the UK: the Hunting Act 2004, loopholes and lack of enforcement and the role of Hunt Saboteurs and Monitors in successful prosecution as well as legal hunting in the UK: Shooting, the badger cull and the Scottish seal cull.
London Federation of Green Parties' meeting 28/1/2015: :Donnachadh McCarthy author of THE PROSTITUTE STATE http://www.theprostitutestate.co.uk/
Donnachadh McCarthy, author of the new book The Prostitute State – how Britain’s Democracy Has been Bought and a former Deputy Chair of the Liberal Democrats (no longer a member) will use his insider experience at the top of one of Britain’s 5 major parties, as evidence for his thesis that the four major pillars of British democracy are increasingly in corporate hands. In other words that we no longer live in a democracy but in The Prostitute State.
London Federation of Green Parties' meeting 28/1/2015: Questions and discussion part 1
London Federation of Green Parties' meeting 28/1/2015: Questions and discussion part 2
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018