Green Left welcomes the launch of the Green Party Manifesto on 14th May 2015 and sends its thanks to Brian Heatley, Andrew Dobson and all those who worked with them in making the Manifesto ,
If Green Left members had drafted it , it might not have been exactly the same, but it does express many points of Green Party policy that Green Left wholeheartedly supports The Manifesto makes it clear that for the first time since 1945 there are electoral alternatives to the left of Labour Party pushing UK politics in a more radical direction, and that whatever happens next, the Green Party has had a politically positive effect.
It will provide a good basis for Green Left members and many others to work for the Green Party in the forthcoming election campaign.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...