- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
Thursday, 3 March 2016
Can the Greens work with the Labour Party?
Fringe meeting at the Green Party conference 28/2/2016 Ecosocialism IS the future. The Green Party plays an important part in politics, but also engages with other Left activists to campaign on issues where there is common ground. How can we work with Jeremy Corbyn, Labour Left and other appropriate Left thinkers and activists in future? Introduction also at https://youtu.be/c3kYMb2BH5Q discussion part 1 also at https://youtu.be/KWPxu0Rzn-E discussion part 2 also at https://youtu.be/3_yYX6o8YTM summing up also at https://youtu.be/MozaZlNNqs
Posted by DON'T dis US at 14:00