|On , The People's Assembly, alongside other campaigns and unions, is organising a Convoy to Calais. We will be making a huge political statement about our governments shameful lack of action over the biggest humanitarian disaster since the second world war.|
This is a 'protest convoy', we will be taking aid, but more than that - we will be demanding Refugees Welcome Here.
We have now negotiated a discount with the ferry company & block booked tickets. All ferry bookings should be done through us. Please book asap as spaces are limited.
Click here for full details & to book
Convoy to Calais - Refugees Welcome Here
Assemble: from Whitehall, London
New dates added to #JC4PM tour
The JC4PM tour has been travelling around the country attracting thousands of people. Here's the next two dates. The People's Assembly has been invited to speak on many of these events to promote the important work the anti-austerity movement is doing across the country.
Come and support anti-austerity politics with some of the UK's finest comedians, musicians and speakers.
With: MC: Arthur Smith, Jeremy Hardy, Hal Cruttendon, Robin Ince, Francesca Martinez, Grace Petrie, Clare Ferguson-Walker, Weyman Bennett, James Meadway.
Tickets from £7.50:
With: MC: Barbara Nice, Jeremy Hardy, Francesca Martinez, Steve Gribbin, Jack Carroll, Grace Petrie, Gerry Potter, Ian Hodson, Maxine Peake + Diane Morgan, Dave Ward, Rebecca Long-Bailey MP.
Tickets from £5:
The People's Assembly Against Austerity
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018
Thursday, 12 May 2016
Saturday 18 June, Convoy to Calais.
Posted by DON'T dis US at 09:50