- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
Saturday, 22 October 2016
Will YOU join NUS and UCU on Saturday November 19th and march? We are United for Education.
The government is waging war on students and our education.
Colleges have been cut to the core, with huge job losses and course closures.
Tuition fees are rising and the government is forcing universities to run like businesses.
Students are facing higher debt than ever before with maintenance grants and NHS bursaries scrapped, student loan terms changed and tuition fees set to reach £12,000 by 2026.
The government has ignored students and staff for too long – this has to stop.
Students – let’s march in our thousands and show the government we will not be ignored.
Alongside our staff, we have the power to halt cuts and stop fees rising even more.
Together we are a force too large to ignore.
Will YOU join NUS and UCU on Saturday November 19th and march?
We are United for Education.
Posted by DON'T dis US at 12:00