The NHS crisis has reached a new level. In the last few days the Red Cross declared a 'humanitarian crisis' in the NHS and were forced to intervene. This Government has knowingly and wilfully created the crisis in the NHS. Hospitals are underfunded, social care has collapsed, which puts more pressure on hospitals, staff are overworked and conditions are deteriorating.
The Governments drive to privatise the NHS will only make this situation worse. We must take action to defend our NHS or we risk losing it forever.
Over the next few weeks there are some key events/actions building up to a massive#OurNHS National Demonstration on .
Please do all you can to make sure they are as big as possible.
Over the next few days we're calling on all local groups and campaigns to do an emergency action at a local hospital.
In London this , we're organising an emergency rally at the Department of Health from .
Hunt Must Go - Rescue Our NHS
Emergency Protest - , Department of Health, Whitehall London
Invite your friends on Facebook
Organised by Junior Doctors Alliance, The People's Assembly, Health Campaigns Together
, Nationwide Day of Action
We're asking local groups and campaigns to set up an emergency rally or protest at local hospitals across the country. A series of leafleting actions for the National Demonstration have been organised already, you can find details on the Facebook event here. If you want to add to the list of flyering sessions and actions please email office@
thepeopelsassembly.org.uk so we can add to the list and promote.
London Rally & Protest - Hands off our NHS Old Palace Yard. Invite your friends on Facebook here.
, #OurNHS NATIONAL DEMONSTRATION
*For a fully funded, publicly owned, NHS & social care service
*No cuts, no closures, no privatisation
*End the pay restraint for NHS staff
Assemble: , Tavistock Square, London March to Parliament
Transport is being arranged from across the country, full details coming soon. Called by Health Campaigns Together & The People's Assembly
Download leaflet artwork here
Invite your friends on Facebook here
You can arrange to pick up leaflets from our office or we can send some you if you can cover the cost of postage.
Please email office@
thepeoplesassembly.org.uk for flyer requests or anything else.
The People's Assembly Against Austerity
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
Monday, 9 January 2017
The NHS crisis has reached a new level.
Posted by DON'T dis US at 09:24