Thursday 4th September 2008, Bolivar Hall: Embassy Of Venezuela Chair: Joseph Healy, Green Party of England and Wales International Secretary Speakers: Roberto Perez, Cuban permaculturalist who launches his British tour . Dr Diana Raby, Lecturer at the Institute of Latin American Studies (University of Liverpool) Oscar Hernan Blanco Dr Derek Wall, Green Party Principal Speaker 'This meeting will show case the progress being made in Latin America with an emphasis on Cuba and Venezuela in dealing with climate change, biodiversity and range of environmental issues. It will examine the lessons in terms of politics and environmental policy that both the Green Movement and the wider left in Britain can learn from the Latin American experience.'Organised by Green Left
Oscar Hernan Blanco speaks about the work of his father Hugo Blanco indigenous politician from Peru.
Dr Diana Raby (part 1)
Dr Diana Raby (part 2)
Roberto Perez (part 1)
Roberto Perez (part 2)
Derek Wall (part 1)
Derek Wall (part 2)
Derek Wall (part 3)
Roberto's answer (part1)
Roberto's answer (part2)
Roberto's answer (part3)
Roberto's answer (part4)
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018