- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
Thursday, 11 September 2014
What is ISDS?
ISDS is a clause in the Transpacific Trade and Investment Partnership [TTIP] that will effectively hand the power to control UK legislation over to private corporations. The European Commission knows that ISDS is up against massive opposition from civil society.
The Canada/EU Free Trade Agreement is being used to sneak ISDS in through the back door at a meeting... THIS FRIDAY!
We will meet outside The Department of Business and Skills to non-violently confront & disrupt this corporate coup d'état.
Linda Kaucher - StopTTIP
Nick Dearden - World Development Movement
Clive Menzies - Occupy London
ALSO . . . URGENT! Please fill out and send this letter to say NO to ISDS in CETA http://www.earthwatchmedia.org/ask-foreign-policy-ministers-to-exempt-isds-from-ceta-open-letter/
Posted by DON'T dis US at 03:52