On Saturday 20 October trade unions and anti-cuts campaigners will be marching for 'A Future That Works'. The Green Party is supporting and taking part in this demo.
Many Greens have been involved in anti-cuts campaigns across London. We have also been calling for 'Green New Deal' investments to create jobs, steer the economy onto a sustainable path whilst addressing the climate and energy crisis.
But is a Green voice getting across on these issues?
Do we need to talk more about job creation, public investment and mutual models for the economy?
The meeting will discuss these issues, share anti-cuts campaigning experience from across London, and help to build a strong, visible Green presence for the demo on 20 October.
Contributions from Green Parties across London - especially on local anti-cuts campaigning.
Hope to see you there ie at London Green Party, 56-64 Development House, Leonard Street, EC2A 4LT on Monday, October 15, 2012, 6:00pm - 7:20pm.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...