Enfield Alliance against the Cuts together with the Coalition of Resistance are holding a public meeting to discuss resistance to the Tory-led Coalition’s programme of austerity.
As Britain languishes in a double-dip recession, it is clear that the cuts programme is an attack on all of us.
Join us to discuss the problems and solutions with a number of leading speakers. The road Britain is going down is the one the people of Greece are already experiencing:
Olivier Vardakoulias will speak to the meeting on solidarity with Greece.
The madness of austerity and solutions to it will be addressed also by the new leader of the Green Party, Natalie Bennett;
Steve Turner from Unite the Union;
and James Meadway from the Coalition of Resistance
Monday 8th October, 7pm in the United Reform Church Hall, Fox Lane, Palmers Green N13.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...