- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
Thursday, 28 May 2015
Shakira-Martin-of-nus-fe speaks at e.windsor speech demo
Martin Francis writes (on http://wembleymatters.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/shakira-martin-of-nus-fe-on-proper.html)," Shakira Martin of NUS (FE) on 'Proper, proper, proper solidarity'
" One speaker made a particular impression at yesterday's Downing Street demonsration against the measures contained in the Government's Queen's Speech. Shakira Martin, from Lewisham, is the newly elected NUS Vice President for Further Education. Shakira spoke about how daily lived experience deepens political understanding and the ability to connect with people and express solidarity."
p.Murry writes "AS an ex FE lecturer I am so glad to hear someone from FE speaking up, she should be president of the whole damn country imo"
Posted by DON'T dis US at 07:43