- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018
Thursday, 28 May 2015
Teeside Against the Cuts
Teeside Against the Cuts: Guest speakers Simon Elliott (Northern TUC), Jacqui Lovell (Green Party) and Alan Docherty (Darlington Against Cuts) at Teesside People's Assembly's #EndAusterityNow public meeting on 26 May 2015. The speeches were followed by 45 minutes of discussion open to all, chaired by Teesside People's Assembly convenor James Doran.
Posted by DON'T dis US at 23:11