- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
Saturday, 10 September 2016
LucasPlan40 : conference 26 November
This is just a note to encourage any of you who are Facebook or Twitter users to Like or Follow the conference --details of our accounts are at the bottom of this message. I hope to be posting regularly over the next few weeks with details of the conference as they become available, but the Facebook page is also open to anyone who wants to post related material.
For those of you who can come to Birmingham, I hope to meet you at our open organising meeting at 7pm on Tuesday 20th September at the Warehouse, 54-57 Allison St., Birmingham B5 5TH. We'll be showing a short film on the Lucas Plan.
Please help us build the social media profile of the conference, and if you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Best regards, Paul Paul Quigley West Midlands Outreach 07960 553349
Posted by DON'T dis US at 10:50